You have arrived at the website of one of the nation’s foremost experts in Forensic Investigation and Building Science Services:
Construction & Development Consultants, Inc.
Indoor Air Quality Consultants, LLC
Since 1978, our team has been providing extensive professional services to the Construction Industry. Expanding into Consulting to the Legal and Insurance Industries in the areas of identifying construction defects and indoor air quality issues. Our multidisciplinary construction consulting firm provides creative solutions to construction and building science, Issues to include insurance claims, construction disputes, as well as litigation support. CDCIAQ is Fully Licensed and Insured.
Our Cost Estimators, Water Restoration Consultants, Construction Managers, Schedulers, and Roofing Consultants come together to form a technically skilled team of experts who deliver not only quality services, but provide integrated, real-world solutions to clients worldwide.
When deciding on the best firm to represent your very specific needs, remember that Construction & Development Consultants, Inc. is known for our quality, innovation, technical expertise, and experience – but more important – integrity is the backbone of our corporation.
- Licensed Florida General Contractor license # CGC-040408
- Licensed Florida Mold Assessor license # MRSA1595
- Licensed Florida Insurance Adjuster license # P006960
- Certified Florida Indoor Environmentalist (00842) certified by ACAC, by written examination
- Certified Florida Mold Remediator (01297) (Inactive 2007)